It’s the most wonderful tiiiiiiiime of the year!
For the last few weeks, we’ve been ramping up the PES 2018 hype with features, wishlists and in depth discussions on Twitter, Facebook and through various videos but it’s finally time to give you all the breakdown with official news direct from Konami.
- Presentation Overhaul – New menus, transitions and real player images
- Key Gameplay Re-vamp – Strategic Dribbling with Real Touch+ for unrivalled gameplay
- Brand new set piece system
- PES League Integration – Compete in PES League with new modes including myClub
- Dedicated Online Co-op – A mode dedicated to co-op play
- Random Selection Match – Fan favourite mode from classic PES returns. Pick a team made up of random players from clubs around the world
- Master League Overhaul – Pre-season tournaments, improved transfer system, a overhauled presentation and loads of new features
- Enhanced Visual Reality – New player models, animations, facial expressions and body movement
- New lighting system
- PC Edition on par with PS4
- New Penalty system
- Improved player interactions