PES 2019 has been unveiled.
It might be only May but the early release of information signals in a new era for Konami as they opened the announcement with a new release date which will make PES 2019 the earliest ever PES title to ship with a date of August 28th. A host of new features have also officially been revealed by Konami including:
1. myClub Overhaul – New player of the week featured goals & challenges, skill based rewards and new divisions. New scouting system. The biggest changes to myClub in years. Obtain strong players, play CO-OP, or go up against your rivals and compete in PES LEAGUE.
2. Legend Edition featuring David Beckham is available to preorder. Gullit, Maldini, and Kahn will appear in PES 2019. New Legends will also be introduced later.
3. Master League Overhaul – New Pre Season features including new ICC competition incorporated. New in-depth transfer market system and new league licences.
4. Next level player individuality with multiple new skill traits, animations and motion.
5. New stamina system ‘Visable Fatigue’ will see players become tired after exerting themselves too much
6. New leagues
7. Full 4K HDR.
8. Dynamic weather including snow.
*GET 10% OFF WHEN YOU PRE-ORDER THROUGH PES 2018*
Pre-order to receive myClub content: • PES Brazil Legend Player Loan • 1000 myClub coins Also get bonus myClub items below: • PES Legend Player • David Beckham 2018 • Philippe Coutinho 10 match loan • Premium Agent (3 Players) x 30 weeks • 3 Player Contracts x 30 weeks PES 2019 new features:
• AUTHENTIC LEAGUES – Huge addition of licensed leagues •
MAGIC MOMENTS – Player individuality taken to the next level with 11 new skill traits, score great goals with improved shooting motion and animation and see stamina have an impact with Visible Fatigue
• NEW MYCLUB – Every element has been redone, from how you sign players, to special versions of players released throughout the year
• THE BEAUTIFUL GAME – Experience photo-realism with stunning animation flow, supporting 4K HDR
• ML REAL SEASON – Experience life as a real manager with 3 significant changes: ICC pre-season, in-depth transfer system and new league licenses
It’s certainly an interesting time to be a PES fan especially given that there’s still a lot of stuff left to announce. We will delve into each and every new feature in more detail with breakdown analysis, thoughts and discussion so keep it locked to PESUniverse.com for all things PES 2019.